Jill, I don’t think I’ve ever facilitated or taught a class that was more magical and empowering than last night. I’m so doing what I love. Thank you precious Jill for creating this magnificent course / book!
~Much magic, Janet Whitehead
TESTIMONIALS ABOUT THE MUSE TRAINING
"The most magical thought provoking weekend of my life . . . I have attended many a workshop over the years but none that dazzled my gray matter more . . . spending three days with Jill, the Muse of all Muses."
—Milane Davidson, Del Mar, Ca.
"The Muse Training was intimate, relaxed, inspiring and filled with love light, from the Muses, from our trainer, Jill, and from the participants. I loved the humor that came out of it, and the sharing of insights. It was multifaceted and 100% interesting and engrossing. The mind was led into myriad creative possibilities, forgotten talents, and new vistas of expression. I came away in awe of the human potential. Thanks for a wonderful weekend."
—Linda Lee Evans, Hawaii
"Wow! This weekend of training was anything but. The learning was creatively inspired by the Muses who I don't believe have the word training in their dictionary! Thank you for sharing them and enabling me to impart their magic to other mortals!"
—Katherine Zimmer, Coach, Workshop Leader Napa, CA
"The training was excellent, quite thorough and intense. Really bonded with the other attendees and Jill, Though, she gave us tons of info about the muses, how to run a workshop, lesson plans, marketing and logistics; I think she thought of everything!!"
—Suzanne Mc Grew San Juan Capistrano, CA
UPCOMING MODERN DAY MUSE
GROUP TRAINING CERTIFICATE PROGRAM
Teleconferences Tuesdays 5 - 6:30 pm PST
- June 12 to August 28, 2013
- September 10 - November 26, 2013
- or January 8 - March 26, 2014
Sign-up or for more Information
Watch the Muse-flash and Classes page for future in-person trainings.
Get trained on the PHONE and in the most
fun, (overwhelm-proof), on-line community you will find.
Modern Day Muse Facilitator Training On-line/ Teleconferences
(Wear pajammas, sip whiskey or tea- or not).
With Janet Whitehead and Jill Badonsky
and I'm thinking... YOU
Teleconferences Tuesdays 5 - 6: 30 pm PST TBA
5-6:30 pm pacific/ 8-9:30 pm eastern/ midnight GMT
All classes are recorded.
For more information, write firstname.lastname@example.org
$750 Includes comprehensive step by step manual, and
a copy of the new addition of the Nine Modern Day Muses (and a Bodyguard).
Discounts to KMCC Training Grads
Early Bird Registration $695 available
Renegage Muse website will be our forum
WHAT IS A MODERN DAY MUSE GROUP?
Modern Day Muse Groups are day, weekly, or monthly workshops based on the book The Nine Modern Day Muses (and a Bodyguard): 10 Guides to Creative Inspiration for Artists, Poets, Lovers and Other Mortals Wanting to Live a Dazzling Existence.
The Modern Day Muses (and the Bodyguard) are ten creative principles in the guise of Muses. More about them here. The journey using the Modern Day Muses is a step by step process that is designed to open individuals up to their creative gifts and equip them in a playful but practical way to break through creative obstacles. Creativity is filled with gifts of the spirit and has the ability to open us to a life of joy, resourcefulness and authenticity. This program facilitates our ability to activate, embrace, and follow-through with our creativity. It has been freeing the creativity of thousands since 1999.
Modern Day Muse Groups Help Participants:
- Reawaken their child-like spirit in an atmosphere of joy, laughter and celebration versus drama and negativity.
- Enhance creative passions and discover new ways to express their creative call.
- Connect to their authenticity and unique voice.
- Create focus and momentum for their creative endeavors foiling procrastination, perfectionism, overwhelm, resistance, self-sabotage, low self-confidence and difficulty finding time.
- Discover a forum of like-minded individuals with whom to connect, bond with and be supported - often creating life time friendships.
- Access strength, inspiration, wisdom, intuition and grace already inside of them.
- At last, find and use their time for their creative dreams.
Please email email@example.com for questions.
to Attend or Take This Training:
training program is a program available to those who
have a passion and a calling to
facilitate the creativity of others and who are engaged in a creative process themselves.
Also for life coaches,
therapists, practitioners, expressive therapists, SoulCollage(R) facilitators, educators, and those who simply want to break through their own creative blocks..
Even if you have never run groups, coached or
counseled please feel free to discuss with Jill Badonsky your creative call to run groups and workshops such as this.
MODERN DAY MUSE FACILITATOR MANUAL TABLE OF CONTENTS
HOW TO RUN A MODERN DAY MUSE GROUP
WELCOME TO A NEW PATH
The Calling to Run a Creativity Workshop Series
RUNNING EXERCISES IN CLASS
QUALITIES OF A DYNAMIC MODERN DAY MUSE GROUP LEADER
Active Listening & Compassion
HONORING YOURSELF AS A MUSE GROUP FACILITATOR
Muse questions for Modern Day Muse Group Facilitators (MDMGF)
WORKING WITH CLIENTS
The Challenging Population
LESSON PLAN CLASS ONE
• Introducing the Modern Day Muse journey, bonding, enthusiasm unleashed.
LESSON PLAN CLASS TWO: ENTERING THE GARDEN
• Establishing a rhythm of weekly rituals.
• Beginning the journey with a feeling of celebration.
• Summoning the Bodyguard.
LESSON PLAN CLASS THREE
• To honor how the Bodyguard manifested during the week.
Encourage participation in the process.
• Summon Aha-phrodite, Muse of Paying Attention and Possibilities.
• Introduce the notion of awakening to the creative process and paying attention to the ever-new possibility of inspiration.
LESSON PLAN CLASS FOUR
• Honor the efforts taken to elicit the energy of Aha-phrodite.
• Introduce the notion of thinking differently, imaginatively and innovatively.
• Summon Albert, the Muse of Imagination and Innovation.
LESSON PLAN CLASS FIVE
• Honor the efforts taken to elicit the energy of Albert.
• Introduce the element of play to the Creative Process.
• Summon Bea Silly, the Muse of Play, Laughter and Dance.
LESSON PLAN CLASS SIX
• Honor the celebration of Bea Silly.
• Introduce the notion of taking good care of one’s self.
• Summon Muse Song the Muse of Nurturing, Pampering and Good Company.
LESSON PLAN CLASS SEVEN
• Honor the integration efforts made to bring Muse Song into existence.
• Introduce the notion of being process oriented vs. product oriented, of being in the process for discovery, growth and progress, of practice as essential.
• Summon Spills the Imp, Muse of Practice, Process and Imperfection
LESSON PLAN CLASS EIGHT
• Honor efforts made to elicit the energy of Spills the Imp.
• Introduce the notion of being authentic, listening and respecting ones’ own intuitive sense over the opinions of others, being confident
• Summon Audacity, the Muse of Uninhibited Uniqueness and Confidence
LESSON PLAN CLASS NINE 49
• Honor the efforts made to elicit the energy of Audacity
• Introduce the notion of letting go of the process, of gratitude as a conduit of inspiration and of diversion
• Summon Lull, The Muse of Pause, Diversion and Gratitude
LESSON PLAN CLASS TEN
• To honor efforts made to elicit the presence of Lull.
• To introduce the notion of sublimating our darkness into our creativity.
• To learn about accepting the undesirable side of ourselves in order to free up the energy used to suppress it.
• Summon the Shadow Muse, the Muse of the Gifts of the Dark Side
LESSON PLAN CLASS ELEVEN
• To honor the efforts made to elicit the presence of the Shadow Muse.
• To introduce the notion of overcoming overwhelm, of starting and continuing with the process of realistic expectations.
• To structure and allure the mind into action habits.
• Summoning Marge, The Muse of Okay-Now-Let’s-Get-Started.
LESSON PLAN CLASS TWELVE
• To honor the efforts made to elicit the energy of Marge.
• To introduce the notion of the self as a Modern Day Muse and share how this manifests itself.
• To celebrate the end of the journey and the beginning of using the Modern Day Muses in all endeavors for the rest of their lives.
Logistics & Marketing
SET-UP & LOGISTICS
Set it Up
A MINI BUSINESS PLAN
MARKETING YOUR MUSE GROUP
Where to Begin
Follow-up Follow-up Follow-up
Creative Marketing Strategies
THE MUSES OF MARKETING MUSE GROUPS
Encouraging Repeat Business
Your License to Teach Muse Groups
TOPICS FOR USE IN CREATIVITY COACHING GROUPS
A SLICE OF PERFORMANCE ART
DREAM FORTIFICATION HANDOUT
THE LIZZIE WANN EXERCISE
MUSE CIRCLE CODE OF CONSIDERATION
QUESTIONS FROM THE MODERN DAY MUSES
THE ANATOMY OF A SUCCESSFUL MUSE JOURNEYER
THE THREE HOUR WORKSHOP
USING MODERN DAY MUSE GROUPS AS COACHING CIRCLES
Purchase a Modern Day Muse Facilitator Manual
If you have group facilitation experience or feel confident about your abilities in this sphere, purchase the Modern Day Muse Facilitator Manual for comprehensive, step-by-step instructions and a starter kit.
The Muse Facilitator Manual, with everything included, can be purchased for $300 ($250 for KMCC graduates). The Table of Contents to the manual is listed below .
Click here to purchase. If you are a KMCC grad, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Take a class
from a Certified Muse Group Leader
Kaizen-Muse Creativity Coaching Training
Home | Muse Map & Links | Speaking Engagements | Kaizen-Muse Creativity Coaching | Classes
The Book | Dear Muse Column | Muse Group Leader Training | Muse Flash